The day after Halloween ushers in Christmas in our home. Traditionally, we don’t put our tree up until after Thanksgiving, but the holiday music and scents of Christmas and winter fill the air early. I may or may not have broken that tradition of holiday music and started listening back in September. 🙂
The holiday season means flavors are infused in everything and you can literally taste Christmas with every bite. We love celebrating the holidays and all the amazing flavors that come with it. In conjunction with my partnership with Denny’s, I invite you to try the new buttermilk pancakes infused with seasonal flavors! If you are not a pancake fan, don’t fret, because there is something for everyone! My kids enjoy the Holiday Cookie Milk Shake, and enjoy seeing their favorite friends from Rudolph ™ on the Kid’s Menu.
There are four new festive pancake breakfasts that you can enjoy until January 4, 2017 (each breakfast is served with two eggs and hash browns, with a choice of two strips of bacon or sausage links):
- Salted Caramel & Banana Cream Pancake Breakfast – GUYS! There are shortbread cookie pieces in this buttermilk pancake concoction, along with vanilla cream, fresh bananas, and salted caramel sauce!
- Pumpkin Cream Pancake Breakfast – These pumpkin pancakes are layered and topped with pumpkin cream!
- Sticky Bun Pancake Breakfast – Imagine the flavor in these buttermilk pancakes with glazed pecans cooked inside, topped with sweet cinnamon and cream cheese icing… yum.
- Rudolph™ Pancake Breakfast – Who doesn’t love to see a familiar face in their food? Kids will be tickled to see Rudolph served hot with turkey bacon antlers, topped with vanilla cream, and chocolate eyes and nose!
Denny’s Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast (Image © Denny’s)
Not in the mood for a full pancake breakfast? Denny’s has you covered to enjoy the seasonal flavors and offers Red Velvet Pancake Puppies (a favorite of my daughter!), a Turkey & Dressing Dinner, and a new Holiday Cookie Milk Shake.
- The Red Velvet Pancake Puppies are filled with white chocolate chips and tossed in powdered sugar – don’t forget the cream cheese icing for dipping!
- The Turkey & Dressing Dinner includes carved, premium turkey breast and served with stuffing, turkey gravy and cranberry sauce with a choice of two sides and dinner bread.
- The Holiday Cookie Milk Shake is a new vanilla ice cream shake blended with cookie butter and topped with whipped cream and shortbread pieces!
Red Velvet Pancake Puppies (Image © Denny’s)
If you are not in the mood for baking, you can order and pick up a traditional Denny’s Pumpkin or Pecan pie whole, or by the slice, for family gatherings. Save your energy for holiday shopping and let Denny’s treat you by making the dessert! If you’ll be hitting the road for the holidays, remember that Denny’s is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week – even Thanksgiving and Christmas, and if you happen to dine on a Tuesday night with the kids, they eat free!
Sadly for me, I cannot try any of the items since they don’t have gluten free options (even the milkshake *crying inside*), but if I could, I’d be all over that Sticky Bun Pancake Breakfast! 🙂 I’ll be enjoying Denny’s classic hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and my gluten free breakfast sandwich!
Which item entices you the most this season?
This conversation was sponsored by Denny’s, as I am a member of the 2016 Denny’s Diner Ambassador Council. All thoughts and opinions are magical and always mine. 🙂